On top of the changes in 3.3.1-14, this release includes the following changes.
If no issues are discovered in this release, it is scheduled for the stable channel on September 10th.
- Removal of automatic pfSense OS upgrade. This feature has been a source of problems, and we believe in the case of pfSense it is better for administrators to be in complete control of OS upgrades. The adam:ONE software itself will continue to be auto-updated.
- Auto updater bug fix in catching newer available versions.
- Added ipe-extra-ttl=100 and ipe-max-ttl=120 as default config options.
- Support for disabling DTTS/IPE for local FQDNs.
- Support for custom ports (separated from ip address by @) in resolvers of last resort.
– Adam Networks team