Several bug fixes and enhancements are included in 3.4.1 which is now published for the Rapid Release channel on pfSense and ClearOS.
- Re-branded binary from dnsthingymgr to anmgr.
- DNS queries appear in log level 4.
- Fixed CNAME flattening.
- Fixed NETBIOS name-trimming issue.
isblockedHTTP request issue.
- Fixed a few segfaults.
- Fixed numerous other issues.
- Minor improvements.
- [pfSense] Manual reject rules for 443 and 53 are no longer auto deleted.
- [pfSense] Cloud Backups are now available on SG-1100.
- [pfSense] DTTS Firewall Setup now includes ICMP allow rule.
- [pfSense] Add DTTS default reject rule for IPSec interface if enabled.
- [ClearOS] Add support for transparent bridge mode.
- [ClearOS] Bring ClearOS up-to-date with changes previously introduced in other platforms.
To install rapid release on ClearOS, see this article.
If you discover any issues please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Adam Networks team