adam:ONE® v4.10.0-768 Rapid Release

Version 4.10.0-768 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense, VyOS and ASUS.

This is a release with important improvements to the prior scheduled release (4.10) and includes rapid release 4.10.0-677

• Added a config switch of packet-monitor-excluded-discovery-subnets which allows devices to be added to the dashboard that are IP-locked

This Rapid Release: Rollout begins 11 January 2024
Scheduled Release: as soon as 18 January 2024

Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.

Installation steps are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto

Thank you
– Adam Networks team

Do you have release notes on the upgrades . As I see the interface had changed significantly

Hi @David_Hofer it sounds like you’re talking about changes on the Dashboard while these releases notes are for the muscle which runs on the router.
We have not been posting about changes to the Dashboard so far.

I would also like to see some release notes. I’ve noticed some significant changes on the dashboard. One example is the “Lock IP” option in the “Devices” menu.

The Lock IP option is designed for virtual devices such as VPN connections or routed IPs. This prevents a newer feature in the muscle that always reads the MAC address of the packet to be bypassed for those scenarios where it’s desired.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.