Version 4.8.0-205 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense and ASUS.
This is a significant release with the following changes:
- Dramatically improved performance of FQDN based enablers on pfSense.
- Resolved an issue where multiple FQDNs in a single enabler may not all resolve.
- Resolved some crashes and vicious cycles on badly handled connection closures.
- Resolved an issue differentiating between server and balancer errors.
- Resolved syslog application name issue.
- Resolved an issue with mytools pages.
- Resolved an issue with false UDP reconnect attempts in the DNS server.
- Possibly resolved issue of viewing mytools resources from remote IP addresses.
- Added special handling for
captive.apple.comand a switch to disable it.
- Updated rate limiting capabilities and added a couple of new config switches:
Multitude of smaller and bigger fixes and improvements.
Rapid Release: Rollout begins January 5th 2022
Scheduled Release: Rolled into Rapid Release 4.8.0-214
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps for Rapid Release are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team