Version 4.8.0-232 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense and ASUS.
This is a significant release with the following changes:
- Includes all updates from Rapid Release 4.8.0-214
- Fixed an issue with good/blocked harmony answers coming in before bad answers.
- Fixed an issue with parsing of IPv6 addresses on pfSense.
- Fixed a few issues with a HTTP target parser.
- Fixed a handful of silly crashes.
Rapid Release: Rollout begins February 1st 2022
Scheduled Release: Rollout begins February 17th 2022
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps for Rapid Release are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team