This release improves the stability of v4 installations of adam:ONE.
- Added support for blocking HTTPS queries (config switch dns-block-https-queries).
- Added support for disabling strict CNAME flattening (config switch disable-strict-cname-flattening).
- Added support for additional resource record types in authoritative answers (currently just A/AAAA and PTR).
- Added support for event-driven brain.
- Added support for FqdnReport request for not-found FQDNs on allow-listed policies.
- Added extra information to DNS forwarding output and modified the format a little bit.
- Resolved an issue where UDP responses would only get buffered and never sent.
- Fixed mytools.management handling to properly redirect other FQDNs.
- Fixed FQDN check against bundles to use lower case name.
- Fixed an issue with dropping UDP port 53 binding on specific address change.
- Re-purposed default bundle to get last resort resolver working on allow-listing policies.
- Re-implemented collectors’ shared aspect handling and added unit tests.
- Numerous other fixes and improvements.
Rapid Release: Rollout begins Oct 16th 2021
Scheduled Release: Oct 16th 2021
– Adam Networks team