Version 4.8.4-1 Scheduled Release is out for pfSense® and ASUS® as of 8 December 2022.
It includes a few improvements and fixes as outlined in previous 4.8.3 rapid releases. In summary:
- Built functionality for internal DoH and the Reflex engine.
- Fixed various issues around ARPA queries for private networks.
- Fixed new public/secret key pair was stored correctly in file but not in memory, requiring a reauthorization step and stop/start of services.
- Re-worked recursion and introduced name server recursion.
- Fixed ACME functionality in preparation for internal DoH.
- Improved simulator functionality for enterprise-scale simulation.
- Added reporting on invalid DNS packets to the live log.
- Added read timeout to DNS TCP server.
Special thanks to all the testers that made this possible.
For installation of adam:ONE® see:
– Adam Networks team