Version 4.9.0-179 Rapid Release is out for pfSense® and ASUS®.
It includes some important fixes and improvements as follows:
- Added the ability to specify DTTS block chain name (pre/suf)fixes for nftables. This allows for other chains to take precedence over adam:ONE® if required.
- Added active v4 (ARP) and v6 (ND) scanning on DNS requests under certain conditions. This also improves IPv6 matching to MAC address on the dashboard device listing.
- Added support for cerebrum controlled muscle options.
- Fixed an issue with fallback HTTPS listener: Deprecated
https-listener, HTTPS now uses
https-listen-portand respects both
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly detecting blocked DNS answers.
Other fixes and improvements.
Special thanks to all the snapshot testers that made this possible.
Rapid Release: Rollout begins March 24th 2023
Scheduled Release: As early as April 7th 2023
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps for Rapid Release are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team