Version 4.9.1-1 Scheduled Release is out for pfSense® and ASUS® as of 8 April 2023.
It includes a few improvements and fixes as outlined in previous 4.9.0 rapid releases. In summary:
- Resolved an issue with destroying FQDN-based enablers.
- Fixed an infinite loop causing an occasional cached CNAME response to fail.
- Added parsing of ICMP packets.
- Added the ability to specify DTTS block chain name (pre/suf)fixes for nftables. This allows for other chains to take precedence over adam:ONE® if required.
- Added active v4 (ARP) and v6 (ND) scanning on DNS requests under certain conditions. This also improves IPv6 matching to MAC address on the dashboard device listing.
- Added support for cerebrum controlled muscle options.
- Fixed an issue with fallback HTTPS listener: Deprecated
https-listener, HTTPS now uses
https-listen-portand respects both
- Fixed an issue with incorrectly detecting blocked DNS answers.
Special thanks to all the testers that made this possible.
For installation of adam:ONE® see:
- pfSense®: adamnet.io/pfsense
- ASUS®: adamnet.io/asus
– Adam Networks team