The auto whitelisting feature in adam:ONE available in Pro and Business plans allows users to request blocked web sites to be allowed automatically.
This request is processed by our cloud systems which includes crawling the home page of the web site for dependencies, taking a screenshot and analyzing it for explicit content.
Based on the result of many variables the request will have one of the following responses.
- Accepted: the domain and dependencies are automatically added to your specified allow list.
- ? (Review): no reason to reject was found but an administrator should review before adding to an allow list.
- Rejected: a security, advertising, or explicit content issue was found causing an automatic rejection.
The following categories are used to determine whether a request is rejected or goes to the administrator for review.
- Online Chat
- Adult Content
- Explicit content detected
- Hacking & Cracking
- High risk reputation
- Moderate security risk
- Suspicious reputation
- Uncategorized (probably new)
- Dead Sites
- No web site (or suspiciously slow)
- Streaming media
- Peer to peer
- Search engine
Domains in this category were detected to likely be one of the following.
- Media Sharing
- P2P & Illegal
- Unsafe Search Engines & Portals
- Dating & Personals
- Streaming Media
Any web sites that do not fall under any of the above groups will be automatically allowed.