adam:ONE offers a block page that runs on your gateway itself over http running on the default port 80. This block page is served over http://mytools.management
If your browser isn’t going there automatically when a destination site is blocked, check for these requirements:
- The browser is Chrome or Chromium-based (Brave, Microsoft Edge) with the Chrome Extension ecosystem enabled and accessible
- The browser has the Block Page Assistant installed
- Your gateway still has the adam:ONE default firewall rule enabled that REJECTS TCP port 443 traffic destined for the firewall
- Your computer does not have a static DNS server assigned, but rather obtains DNS servers automatically via DHCP
- Your DHCP server is handing out the adam:ONE gateway’s internal IP address as the one and only DNS server
This article applies to Windows/macOS/Chromebook/Linux endpoints.