If your ASUS router has the adam:ONE security framework installed, and you can no longer log in to the router, below are some steps you could take. First, here are some methods to get to the routers login page:
- Click on the MyTools link from within your adam dashboard and then click the MyBox link (top right), or
- Enter http://mytools.management into a browser’s address bar and then click on MyBox, or
- Go directly to https://router.asus.com:8080 from any browser
If you get to the router’s login page but you forget the password, here are some options:
- If you initially bought the router from our online store, then give us a call (1-844-888-4444) and we may have record of the username and password that the router originally shipped with, or
- We can reset your router’s password remotely but only if all of the following conditions can be met:
a) the router is connected to your adam dashboard
b) the router is online
c) you have enabled “Allow Support to Access My Router” from within your dashboard (under the Router tab)
d) you can provide us with the username
- You can also perform an NVRAM reset using the 30-30-30 method as outlined in step#4 (item 7.) of the following article: https://community.adamnet.works/hc/en-us/articles/360009379494-Install-ADAM-on-Asus-Routers which will let you reset your username and password.
CAUTION: the 30-30-30 (NVRAM reset) process will wipe/erase your router’s settings and therefore any custom router settings in memory will be lost - including your SSID/WiFi name and password.