Devices not shown in dashboard

I added new devices to my network and AdamOne is not picking them up. I need to be able to assign the devices to different policies and I do not see them in the device list. What to do?

Hi @GerardW, it’s possible that you don’t have layer 2 between the devices in question and the adam:ONE gateway.
To check this, on the device itself go to http://mytools.management/whoami and see what it shows as the MAC address and IP. If it does not match what you know to be it’s true MAC/IP then this means there is a layer 3 router in between the device and the adam:ONE gateway.

I always have my Dashboard up and there are a lot of times that things don’t show up for me because the page is already loaded. When I refresh my page, they show up in my default policy list. At least for me it’s that simple because I have a really small setup that I’m working with.

Hi again.

I checked the settings you mentioned and for this PC it is correct. These are new devices I added to the LAN last month and it is not very easy to move the devices between policies without seeing the device name.