Enabling Block Third party Advertisers also blocks Adobe Creative Suite Social Sign-in

Hi!

I just noticed that Enabling Block Third party Advertisers also blocks Adobe Creative Suite Social Sign-in where users can no longer click on e.g. Google Sign-in to install the Adobe creative suite.

It’s blocking scorecardresearch.com domain under BL - Ads.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance!

You’ll likely have to add it under your exception list.

@edanpedragosa it may be that some social sign-ins require it, but I just tested with a Google sign-in and it does not require it. As @SethV points out, you could use a forwarding rule to override that block, but I wouldn’t recommend it…

Thanks for the replies!

For me it only happens during new installation and the users don’t have a problem once it’s installed.

I’ve watched the log and during install, the setup process contacts scoreboardresearch but will give a message that I need to disable proxy when clicking on the social plugins to continue the install.

The only way to go past it is to add it to an always allow/exception list.

Installation only happen once so I’ll go with the little inconvenience of just moving the affected device to a different policy during install then move it back to where it should be right after.

Thanks again for your responses @SethV and @David

1 Like