Request to Unblock results in "undefined"

I recently started getting a red lettered “undefined” after I request to unblock a website, using kiwi browser with block paige assistant, it still unblocks the site but just says undefined. Before it said, its been unblocked or its sent to the administrator , what could cause this issue ?

I have also been getting this error for the last few weeks. It still will process the request but not display the correct info to the user.

I’ve been too busy to open a ticket since I always forget how to collect the logs.

I guess it’s not just me then

Hey, thanks for reporting this.
This looks like a known bug that appears when a user attempts to request a site twice in quick succession, and should be fixed fairly soon.
As you noted, the requests still go through, so this is purely a visual bug.
Thank you again!

I’ve seen this also, although it is constant, and not in quick succession. I have seen it on every single request in the past few weeks, with one or two exceptions.

Anyway, looking forward to it being fixed.

Hey @Victor!
That might be a different issue then.
Can you provide a screenshot of the console next time it happens?
On desktop, press F12 and look for the “Console” tab - it likely should be open already. You can submit the screenshot to our support team and they’ll get it to us securely. Please mention this thread when you submit the screenshot.
Thank you!

The cause of this issue should be fixed now. However, the adam:ONE service on your router may need to be restarted before it gets the latest changes.

Still present…

Although this is on an adam:GO deployment.

For adam:GO they will restart over time. You can send in a request to support to get your specific node restarted if you’d like it expedited.

It seems resolved, but now it stays at “Processing your request…” until you hit the “Request Unblock” again.

It should automatically change as soon as a decision is reached.