Schedule ruleset not being applied

Hi,
I have a scheduled ruleset called “Entertainment” configured for “no internet” from 10:30PM to 6AM. I have our Roku, SmartTV and my son’s gaming computer assigned to it. It has worked in the past as it has shut off as we were watching a show at 10:30. However, we were just finishing a show and worried it was going to run into the cutoff… it kept playing, long past 10:30. I checked the policy, it is set for 10:30 still. I confirmed the devices are still assigned to the ruleset.

The log is showing the “Entertainment” ruleset is being applied , and traffic is being allowed, despite it being well past 10:30

10:54:29 PM A display.ravm.tv Roku Forward - Bundle forwarded to custom resolver Rule: OpenDNS FamilyShield, Policy: Entertainment display.ravm.tv A IN 60 ip address 54.149.67.140
10:54:29 PM A scribe.logs.roku.com Roku Forward - Bundle forwarded to custom resolver Rule: OpenDNS FamilyShield, Policy: Entertainment scribe.logs.roku.com A IN 120 ip address 3.226.39.182

Router Timezone is set to Denver GMT-7 .

Clearly the logs show it is past 10;30. What else should I check?
Thank you.

I had the problem with my rules not turning on and off at the right times, and I found the time setting on my router itself was off. Once I set the time right on my router, the rules and times all worked as expected.

Jeremy

1 Like

Yes, that was it… wrong time on router. Thanks!