Version 4.8.3-276 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense and ASUS.
This is an important “under-the-hood” release with the following additional features and fixes:
- Fixed a crash at an empty bundle on a reflex request.
- Fixed new public/secret key pair was stored correctly in file but not in memory.
- Added back an omitted check on RD/RA existence before considering recursion.
- Added init-only json objects for additional details.
- Re-worked recursion and introduced name-server recursion.
- Re-worked how entities are handled/observed (adding a priority model).
- Re-wrote significant segments of code to improve compile time.
- Improved handling of ARPA requests.
- Fixed ACME functionality.
- Improved query simulator for enterprise-scale simulation.
- Also Includes changes from Rapid Release 4.8.3-36
Rapid Release: Rollout begins November 22nd 2022
Scheduled Release: Replaced by Rapid Release 4.8.3-331
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps for Rapid Release are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team