Version 4.8.3-36 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense and ASUS.
This is a minor release with the following additional features and fixes:
- Added config switch for brain read timeout in seconds (brain-read-timeout).
- Added reporting on invalid DNS packets to the live log.
- Added read timeout to DNS TCP server.
- Modified host upserts to respect priority levels of sources.
- Fixed non-functional reflex profiles on schedule changes.
- Also Includes changes from Rapid Release 4.8.3-9
Rapid Release: Rollout begins August 30th 2022
Scheduled Release: Replaced by Rapid Release 4.8.3-276.
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps for Rapid Release are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team