Version 4.9.1-1089 has been published to Rapid Release on pfSense, VyOS and ASUS.
This is a release with many fixes and improvements to the prior rapid release: Rapid Release 714.
packet-always-monitor-subnetsto be able to troubleshoot internal vLAN-to-vLAN traffic using the packet log.
- Added and optimized DNS anti-leak features for gateways domain names unless part of Forwarding rule.
- Removed strict CNAME flattening for best HTTPS (TYPE65) CNAME support.
- Optimized ACME / letsencrypt renewals.
- Resolved an issue with block page not getting displayed.
- Other fixes and improvements.
This Rapid Release: Rollout begins 31 August 2023
Scheduled Release: 14 September 2023
Use Rapid Release if you’re adventurous or directed by our support team.
Installation steps are at https://adamnet.io/rrhowto
– Adam Networks team